Number of posts : 269
Humor : Got no
IGN's : FapaIot, Cýrax
Registration date : 2010-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gigaboob being an ass

Post by Stian on Fri May 14, 2010 3:52 am

That is iQuickScope. and I allready given him a warning, I'll give him one more chance, but if I see it again. He is out of the guild!

- BloodiBow - 200 - Done/ (Boss/Sale mule) -

- Zeratho - 200 - Done (Boss/Sale mule) -

- Server -

Kradia
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Number of posts : 830
IGN's : BloodiBow, Zeratho
Registration date : 2009-01-02

View user profile http://atomica.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreupel on Fri May 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Funny thing that it's always: Yeh i warned him! It's always like that, instead of taking any action. He's new to the guild and should be aware of not making such actions, especially to a guild member. New members didnt build any respect or what so ever. There for I don't see a reason to warm.. Especially as new person you should be carefull. In my eyes this is a sign of weakness instead of trying to do what's supposed to be good. But then again, thats my tought, I don't lead this guild. I just follow it's rules as members should.

Kreupel
NOT in Guild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby on Sat May 15, 2010 3:41 am

I agree and still need to look into it further but i have a hunch on who i think it is.

Chimps once ruled the world, don't under estimate them!
Bobby
Administrator

Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : Semi pro poker player,IT Nerd
IGN's : Fonzy82,Helíx,Ennzo,Soleman,xSwiftx,Str1der,Mccnlight,Tomcat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian on Sat May 15, 2010 3:56 am

It is not a new member, it is a new char of TheSmexyOne.

- Server -

Kradia
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreupel on Sat May 15, 2010 12:18 pm

If he's an old member he should've known better than talk bs like that. I don't accept this kind of behaviour of anyone. The fact that this is a guildy makes it even worse. Atleast it's nice to know that Bobby does agree with me on this one.
But yeah Stian, I can imagine why you defend him, as you said to me earlier today he's a real life friend of you. I would've done the same thing in your position, trying to keep everyone happy etc. To bad it doesn't work like that. Stuff has to be done when it needs to be done. Giving a lame warning and saying: " don't do it again okay?" isn't the way to handle stuff. You might find that I blow this up. But I'm just higly offended by someone being so rude and also threadning me. I don't think I have diserved being treated this way. I know of myself that I am a good guy, I guess you know that aswell by now and maybe some other people might too. Anyway, I hope we can get to a solution for this. For me it isn't done yet.
I do hope you can understand "WHY" I am offended by this and why I want drastic measures to be taken. Ideas are welcome and if you can't come up with anything I might come up with something myself. ( and NO I will not just Kick him from the guild if you might think I would as I do not have the right to do so as I do work by the rules and do respect other people. )

Sincerely,
~Sybe.

Kreupel
NOT in Guild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzMyRoar~Aaron on Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm

well, this is hard. i know this guy in rl..
hes actually living 5 streets over. But to be honest, this is really fking stupid of him. f3
i can tell you everything about who he is bobby, but i kinda want you guys to forget this as a mistake. Give him another chance, if he screws up one time, i will not care anymore. i see why sybe is offended, and i think you dont even know the fact that he d/ced and you "took his spot". well he should have told you that ..
ill speak sirieusly about this to him in rl, maybe he'll learn.. lets hope.

Greetz, Aaron as DaddyCool, or his new Hero "5kHawtPixels" king
iTzMyRoar~Aaron
ProPoster

Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : Gaming, Spending time with friends, Football
Humor : ARNE!!! ,Gieltjes,JaronTalk
IGN's : -5kHawtPixels
-Buccaneer
Registration date : 2009-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stian on Sun May 16, 2010 8:18 am

Kreupel wrote:If he's an old member he should've known better than talk bs like that. I don't accept this kind of behaviour of anyone. The fact that this is a guildy makes it even worse. Atleast it's nice to know that Bobby does agree with me on this one.
But yeah Stian, I can imagine why you defend him, as you said to me earlier today he's a real life friend of you. I would've done the same thing in your position, trying to keep everyone happy etc. To bad it doesn't work like that. Stuff has to be done when it needs to be done. Giving a lame warning and saying: " don't do it again okay?" isn't the way to handle stuff. You might find that I blow this up. But I'm just higly offended by someone being so rude and also threadning me. I don't think I have diserved being treated this way. I know of myself that I am a good guy, I guess you know that aswell by now and maybe some other people might too. Anyway, I hope we can get to a solution for this. For me it isn't done yet.
I do hope you can understand "WHY" I am offended by this and why I want drastic measures to be taken. Ideas are welcome and if you can't come up with anything I might come up with something myself. ( and NO I will not just Kick him from the guild if you might think I would as I do not have the right to do so as I do work by the rules and do respect other people. )

Sincerely,
~Sybe.

I have no idea who this is, and where you got that from.
and I did not only say " don't do it again okay?" I had a long chat actually, he begged me like 5 times, and promised me not to do it again.

but this discussion ended now or ? he is out of the guild as I understood.

- Server -

Kradia
Stian
Administrator
ForumFounder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreupel on Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

Yeh, Its over I guess. But if something like this may happen again I do expect some better measures about someone having such disruptive behaviour. I don't know if I have a real JR position in the guild or if this is just for boss runs and stuff ( I do think the 2nd ) so I hope something more from the actual master/jrmasters.
But yeah, it's all okay and leave it like this.

Kreupel
NOT in Guild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby on Mon May 17, 2010 12:45 am

Everyone who is willing to put something into the guild deserves a proper Jr position so yes to both. The only problem with what happened to you is none of us know this person so it's quite possible it may even just be someone random trying to wind one of us up etc. It's hard to throw measures at something you know nothing about 100%.

Chimps once ruled the world, don't under estimate them!
Bobby
Administrator

Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : Semi pro poker player,IT Nerd
IGN's : Fonzy82,Helíx,Ennzo,Soleman,xSwiftx,Str1der,Mccnlight,Tomcat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down