talk about KoC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talk about KoC

Post by jaycob on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:37 am

hey idk if most of u know but i only rly left due to the talk about KoC and all the Wb's i kept getting even tho i was only doing the leaf pot quest and all that care bare rubbish got to me so have u all kind of slowed down with the KoC talk now or should i keep out for a week or more and wait till some ppl get board about talk the *Game Breaker*
jaycob
Reader

Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Cisco network, Gaming
IGN's : Jaycob
Registration date : 2009-06-15

View user profile http://yourmaplestory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: talk about KoC

Post by Masego on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 am

Oh I know what you mean.
I talk about it too, but only in a negative way. Can't wait until most people are 120, then people will go back to their adventurers (I hope)

But it's not as bad anymore now (: The union is mostly there to keep in touch while people play on their KoC.
Masego
Poster

Number of posts : 90
Job/hobbies : illustration, reading, photography
Humor : http://maddox.xmission.com/
IGN's : Masego
Registration date : 2009-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Absolutely

Post by Bobby on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:48 am

The main reasons a koc guild was made was to make sure atomica doesnt go inactive with whichever ppl go on their koc's meaning if they're online they're still able to get in touch with for whatever reason. The biggest problem we've had is only 10ppl followed the guideline and then we hit a snag. The new guild needs expanding lol. Something i should have thought about but being honest it slipped my mind, so for that we've asked all koc's to cough up just 1m mesos each to help expand it which is only fair. It's just a waiting game to get some mesos from certain ppl that's my only holdback on the situation. My view onkoc's: A good bit of fun and a preview of things to come when 4th job is out. They shouldnt be taken negatively but more of practice for the real thing. Adventurer 4th job will always be priority.

Chimps once ruled the world, don't under estimate them!
Bobby
Administrator

Number of posts : 463
Job/hobbies : Semi pro poker player,IT Nerd
IGN's : Fonzy82,HelĂ­x,Ennzo,Soleman,xSwiftx,Str1der,Mccnlight,Tomcat
Registration date : 2009-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: talk about KoC

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down